customer: very important European fashion group with offices in Beijing (China)
position: womenswear leather & woven designer
location: Beijing (China)
- Designing brand leather and woven collections.
- Create seasonal collections, strongly influenced by inspiration trips in Asia (Tokyo/ Seoul) as well as local research and follow up of the trend forecasting’s webs.
- Analyze sales figures/ orders, and being ahead of trends and consumer needs for the brand.
- Constantly upgrade the fabric quality, fitting and product according to the trend and market demands.
- Constantly source latest offers/ trimmings/ fabrics/ treatments/ from suppliers in China (in cooperation with buying department).
- Conduct fitting reviews with buyers to improve product/ look/ fabric/ fitting etc. in weak areas/ ensure constant training in latest fittings/ shapes/ details for Technicians/ Buyers.
- Directly reporting to Junior Category Managers of Leather and Medium Woven teams.
- Qualified designer- minimum Bachelor degree in Fashion.
- Proven experience in medium woven and/ or leather (minimum 3-4 years).
- Strong portfolio demonstrating exceptional talent and feeling for premium designs.
- Creative design flair/ Strong sense for fast-moving trends.
- Excellent knowledge of fabrics and attention to details is an absolute must.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe programs (Photoshop/ Illustrator).
- User knowledge of Microsoft Office and PowerPoint.
- Strong team player with the ability to work on a one to one basis with local buyers.
- English skills (minimum communication level), both written and spoken.
- Interest in Chinese culture and society is a plus, willingness to live in Beijing.
if you are interested in this opportunity, please fill the following form and send your CV and Portfolio