customer: very important European fashion group with offices in Beijing (China)
position: womenswear graphic designer
location: Beijing (China)
- Responsible for continuous success / high growth of the brand collections.
- Ensure collections of high level commercial fast-moving latest Trend Graphics.
- Constantly source latest Trimmings / Treatments / by Suppliers and develop seasonal trimming program.
- Close co-operation/visits and training of existing suppliers in China.
- Upgrade Fashion shows/ensure strong outfits and styling for Sales meeting in co-operation with team.
- Closely daily co-operation with ONLY China’s Category Design Manager in Beijing.
- Co-operate with 50 local designers, buyers and technicians in Beijing.
- Be in charge of seasonal all-over print design / woven fabric and placement print on jersey fabric according to the newest trends.
- Seasonal badges and embroidery design.
- Labels and trimmings design and layout.
- Research coming graphic and print trends and create trend reports PPT seasonally.
- Retail feedback meeting & graphic check with Production team in targeted categories.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience on graphic designer position in high street company (of freelancing with a proven record).
- Excellent with Adobe programs.
- Ideally good hand-drawing skills as well.
- Good English and communication skills.
- Independent, Organized and interested in fashion.
- Able to deal with stress, big workloads and tight deadlines.
- If foreigner- willing to relocate to Beijing.
if you are interested in this opportunity, please fill the following form and send your CV and Portfolio