Client: important textile company, with presence in international markets and specialised in recycled fibres is looking for a.:
Position: VP procurement
Location: Alicante / Bangladesh
- The person incorporated will be responsible for the strategy, planning and implementation of purchases of textile waste.
- Negotiation with suppliers to achieve the best conditions of cost, term, quality and service of the product.
- Monitoring, control, supervision and management of orders to ensure delivery deadlines.
- Market research to make purchases profitable and optimise costs.
- We are looking for professionals with a background in economics, business or business administration and management.
- Who have at least six years’ experience in dealing and negotiating with suppliers, preferably in the textile sector.
- Knowledge of fabrics, qualities and raw materials is essential.
- Experience in dealing with suppliers in Asia is an asset.
- Very high level of English.
If you are interested in this opportunity, complete the following form and send us your CV