customer: important textile company, with presence in international markets and specialised in recycled fibres is looking for a:
position: sustainability manager
- contribute to the implementation, monitoring and improvement of company’s sustainability roadmap over time.
- cultivate relationships with relevant stakeholders & partners (NGOs, industry groups, experts).
- project management of sustainability projects & implementation of company sustainability initiatives.
- coordinate creation of annual Sustainability report.
- certifications & standards Management (GRS, OCS, Higg Index tools, Oekotex) – liaise with Product and Production teams to coordinate data collection, audits and tracking of improvement initaitives.
- support development of educational materials (sustainability) for employees, customers and partners.
- management of company sustainability data (LCA, Higg Index) and support translation into company messaging for B2B and B2C channels.
- sustainability content creation for the website, newsletter , social channels, sales tools, and press releases.
represent the company as an ambassador at trade fairs and other events.
- BA/BSc in the field of sustainability / circular economy (or relevant projects, internships in this area).
- minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar role – proven track record in sustainability / circular economy.
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English).
- experience with project and stakeholder management
- experience with sustainable in the context of textiles / fashion.
- proficiency microsoft PowerPoint and microsoft Excel
if you are interested in this opportunity, complete the following form and send us your CV