client: well-recognized fashion retailer, with worldwide presence.
position: retail asset protection specialist
located: Cornellá de Llobregat
the asset protection specialist is the main responsible for preventing financial loss caused by theft and fraud in the different stores.
you will implement procedures and systems to prevent merchandise loss. conduct audits and investigations of employee activity.
this person will report to the operations manager and will work at our offices
- cash control
- refunds and discounts
- administrative tasks
- stock control
- security controls in all stores
- health and safety regulations
- you must demonstrate integrity at all times, respond to asset protection and operational concerns focused on store business objectives while supporting key asset protection and operational responsibilities.
- fluency in english and spanish (verbal and written)
- italian speak will be a plus
- bachelor’s degree required and master in business or related field is preferred
- excellent working knowledge using ms excel, word, and related software
- knowledge of local laws on theft and shoplifting
- effective analytical and critical thinking skills, to solve problems independently and as part of a team
- ability to work in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment
if you are interested on this position, fill in the following form and attach your cv