customer: important textile company, with presence in international markets, specialised in recycled fibres needs to incorporate.
position: project manager
- planning the project from conception to implementation. mapping out a timeline. executing each phase.
- creating, allocating, and managing the budget.
- coordination of all teams and departments involved in each project.
- troubleshooting any issues. delivering (and often maintaining) the end product or service
- we are looking for professionals with 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- highly organizedetail oriented.
- business savvy, with the ability to see how the project is tied to the organization’s overarching business goals.
- people-friendly, with excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate.
- resourceful to adequately manage risk.
- open to self-assessment and evaluation.
- knowledge of fast fashion, fabrics, finishes, and composures.
- high level of english.
- able to deal with stress, big workloads and tight deadlines.
- if foreigner- willing to relocate to Dublin.
if you are interested in this opportunity, please fill the following form and send your CV