customer: very important European fashion group with offices in Beijing (China)
position: menswear woven designer
location: Beijing (China)
- You will, together with Category Design Manager, be fully responsible for the success of the brand, sales achievement and growth.
- In cooperation with Category Design Manager constantly improving the category: Pinpoint and enhance weaknesses in the category and fabric quality. Attend development fittings, provide proactive and focused input to ensure further production processes run smoothly.
- Create 4 main collections and 2-4 express collections a year.
- Trend research, including travels to major cities.
- Create style design sheets according to style budget, follow up that your ideas on design sheet are followed.
- Making sure that design deadlines are kept.
- Work closely with buying team and pattern maker team.
- Constantly upgrade fabric quality, fitting and product to meet market demands.
- Bachelor degree and above, major in fashion design is mandatory.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- At least 4+years’ experience within fashion design (menswear experience mandatory).
- Excellent in using Adobe Illustrator (a must), Photoshop and MS Office.
- Very good commercial understanding.
- Good communication skills, team player and be good at expressing ideas.
- Used to work with a deadline, and can work under pressure, well organized.
if you are interested in this opportunity, please fill the following form and send your CV and Portfolio