customer: very important European fashion group with offices in Beijing (China)
position: menswear graphic designer
location: Beijing (China)
- Be part of a team that develops and designs products through every phase of development from sketching, fabric and accessory approval, fitting, to the final production.
- Collaborate and brainstorm on specified strategic design directions in corporation with our Design Manager.
- Analyze sales figures and development needs on specified categories.
- Prepare trend presentations, work drawings, prints, trim and color charts.
- Together with Design Manager constantly ensure upgrade of product groups: pinpoint and improve weak categories, fabric quality, fitting and product to market demands from running analyzes.
- Work closely with buying team.
- Bachelor degree and above, major in fashion or graphic design.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- At least 3+years’ experience within fashion design (menswear experience mandatory).
- Excellent in using Adobe Illustrator (a must), Photoshop and MS Office.
- Very good commercial understanding.
- Good communication skills, team player and be good at expressing ideas.
- Used to work with a deadline, and can work under pressure, well organized.
if you are interested in this opportunity, please fill the following form and send your CV and Portfolio