customer: important luxury fashion brand.
position: leather RTW product developer
location: Barcelona (Spain)
The Leather RTW Product Developer will take care of leather category development in all collections. He/She will be a key liaison with Raw Material team, RTW Finished goods vendors, internal leather atelier, production, and merchandising departments. He/She will follow the planning and critical path to achieve collection deliveries (final samples and press samples) and will be responsible for the related category budget.
He/She will be responsible for:
- styles launching, fittings and post fitting´s session follow up and notes to be shared with the development team and vendors/atelier and post fittings.
- collection status follow up and reporting, ensure schedule milestone and critical path to achieve fitting deliveries and edit.
- proactivity at solving product issues and possible interruption at prototype development (ensuring correct components available, and in general right information for atelier).
- preparing and ensuring internal and external samples and prototypes shipment, and tracking on transport.
- shape codification, data entry, and line up.
- PLM Bill of material, consumption, compositions, certifications, …and necessary product-related data entry and hand over to the production.
- vendor allocation in liaison with Senior Leather Product Development, follow up and cost negotiation with vendors and internal atelier Methodist (for labor time on garment). Costing improvement and target prices follow up.
- SMS tech review and final definition and delivery – and additional samples (Press).
- hand over to production and detailed review.
- final panorama print.
- we are looking for professionals with 6-8 years of experience in a similar role, ideally in luxury rtw brands.
- bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Engineering.
- knowledge in PLM3 system and full Microsoft Office.
- proactive, Results oriented, customer focus, with strong communication and analytical skills.
- fluent in English and Spanish are a must.
if you are interested in this opportunity, complete the following form and send us your CV