customer: important textile company, with presence in international markets and specialised in recycled fibres is looking for a:
position: IT project manager
we are looking for an experienced it project manager to oversee our it infrastructure and systems globally.
- the it project manager will be responsible for leading and managing the daily it support activies and the execution of all it initiatives.
- as it project manager your duties include leading the implementation of microsoft dynamics 365 globally, coordinating consulting resources, setting project delivery objectives, and ensuring users are well equiped to utilize the applications deployed.
- to be successful as an it project manager, you should be able to lead and manage internal and external resources, execute smooth project implementations, and maintain strong relationships within the user community.
- the it project manager should be able to perform efficiently in a self-managed environment and demonstrate excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- manage all aspects of information technology from the network insfrastructure, to user devices, to business applications
- implement and maintain microsoft dynamics 365 implementation spanning sales, production and finance, including coordinating external partner resources
- ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- develop project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- develop and manage to a detailed project plan to track progress and ensuring resource availability
- manage the it relationships with all stakeholders
- create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- develop reporting using the microsoft toolset
- ensure system users are trained and proficient on the various systems
- strong Project Managerial Skills
- microsoft Dynamics ERP Implementatin Experience, including:
- finance and Operations functionality and configuration, spanning Master Data, Entity Setup, Procure-to-Pay Cycle, Order-to-Cash Cycleo
- report Writing and Data Analysiso
- upgrade Performance Knowledge
- project Management
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, following through on issues in a timely manner.
- Outstanding organization skills with attention to detail
- self-starter able to work autonomously in a distributed, international environment
- proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- bachelor´s degree in Business, IT, Engineering or related field.
- minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- available to travel (worldwide).
- strong command of English language (written and spoken)
if you are interested in this opportunity, complete the following form and send us your CV