our client, a premium fashion company, are currently seeking a highly motivated profile to join our brand-new digital & ecommerce team as
position: ecommerce specialist
- under the direction of the ecommerce manager, lead the daily management of the online store, including content initiatives planning and execution, website maintenance, merchandising and catalog supervision..
- liaise with technical agency to ensure continuity of ecommerce platform and manage its functionality (bug fixing, checkout optimization, platform enhancements…)
- support with the planning of the editorial and commercial calendar by scheduling and managing implementation of activities (website refresh, posting plan…)
- support the ecommerce manager with development and coordination of new digital projects, including website redesign, omnichannel projects, a/b tests…
- analyze ecommerce kpis and run periodical and ad-hoc reporting on ecom performances
- university degree in business or economics
- hands-on and detail-oriented personality, able to work independently, able to multitask, with solid organizational and adaptability skills
- comfortable working in an interdisciplinary manner, communicating with different internal/external stakeholders and coordinating different streams
- 2+ years’ experience in ecommerce and digital, preferably in fashion
- be confident in using ecommerce platforms and google analytics
- office package advanced user (excel, powerpoint); salesforce commerce cloud experience is a plus
- fluent in english; international professional background is a plus.
if you are interested in this opportunity, please fill the following form and send your cv and portfolio