client: spanish fashion company, in full expansion phase, is looking for a:
position: digital manager / growth manager
mission: as the digital manager, you will manage the media investment and growth in the growth of the brand. you are in charge of designing and executing an annual strategy to achieve the company goals and yearly targets directly reporting to the head of sales.
traffic & revenue:
- planning and executing digital paid media campaigns including google and facebook/instagram ads from an operational and creative point of view seeking efficiency on investment.
- reaching the digital kpis (web traffic & revenue) for national and international markets
- identify trends and insights and use them as a weapon to increase focus and efficiency.
- constantly seeking new acquisition channels and evaluating emerging technologies of acquisition & retention such as affiliation, video, partnerships, etc.
- maintain coherence across paid advertising channels in terms of branding.
- coordinate ux designers and developers to identify breaking points on the user funnel optimization.
- define, implement, execute and report a/b tests to increase efficiency.
- full responsible for the digital paid media budget in terms of investment and results (cpa, cpc, roi…)
- ensure quality and timely campaign execution across paid media channels. main channels but not mandatory: facebook, instagram, google, criteo
- define the recurrency plan of the company (crm campaigns and flows), working together with the ecommerce manager.
- understand our main buyer personas and develop content ideas to attract and retain them.
- measurement and report of the digital performance of the company
- solid knowledge of facebook business manager, google analytics, and excell
- you are experienced in marketing automation platforms (crm campaigns), like klaviyo
- desirable: shopify knowledge
- technological stack (not essential): postgresql, chartio, powerbi, tableau, erps (odoo, navision, etc.)
- previous experience managing digital paid media campaigns from definition to execution and optimization.
- previous experience managing paid campaigns internationally (european markets).
- previous experience managing CRM strategies.
- between 5 and 7 years of experience in digital teams ideally in startups or agencies.
- managing paid media campaigns.
- demonstrable e-commerce experience in the fashion retail.
- high level of english is essential.
- availability to live in Madrid.
if you are interested in this opportunity, please fill the following form and send your CV.