customer: high quality manufacturer of luxury shoes wear specially targeted to the high-end market.
position: digital designer junior
- design, produce and manage interactive online content, including email templates, social media and promotional artwork.
- create digital assets (static, video and html) for a range of platforms (social, display advertising, ecommerce, website, etc)
- assist the marketing team by executing all operative tasks.
- manage email campaigns: create email designs, assemble emails in klaviyo and schedule the calendar.
- ensure consistency in designs and content across all company platforms.
- participate in brainstorm sessions to develop concept proposals.
- quickly translate ideas into sketches and pitch ideas (written, verbally, and visually) to peers and seniors.
- manage & maintenance of product pages. create and upload products in shopify.
- create video animation & edition (adobe after effects).
- prepare & execute material for digital advertising (ej.ig & fb campaigns).
- learn how to work using shopify language (liquid).
- be hands- on with all aspects of day-to-day tasks.
- perform other related duties and assignments as needed.
- bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, of a related field.
- proven experience of at least 2 years in a digital designer position.
- working knowledge of CSS and HTML is required.
- a portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase capabilities, technical and design skills.
- solid knowledge of design software tools, such as sketch, figma, adobe creative suite, adobe illustrator, adobe photoshop, adobe after effects, adobe XD, invision.
- photo and video editing expertise is preferred.
- experience with shopify, klaviyo & liquid is a plus.
- experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- a team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills.
- excellent written and verbal english communication skills.
- self – starter, comfortable with multitasking in a deadline driven environment.
if you are interested in this offer, please fill in the following form and attach your CV and portfolio.